Work With Us
We’re an innovative creative agency that make and market interactive experiences to create a better analog world. But nothing is more important to us than people, and that’s reflected in everything we do.
We’re ambitious as an agency, for our clients, and most importantly for our team. We want them to flourish, learn and grow, helping them achieve everything they want.
That’s why we can offer clever, creative and enthusiastic people the freedom to experiment, innovate and work in an open and collaborative way in an award winning independent global agency.
About the role:
We are looking for an organised, creative minded person who is passionate about using digital to help solve problems.
You should be able to demonstrate both academic and interpersonal skills. Your role is to represent the client in the agency and is pivotal in representing emmersion.
You’ll need the drive to go the extra mile for the brands you represent and taking pride in your work, building client confidence in emmersion.
- Responsible for project management and meeting day-to-day needs of client.
- Develop strong internal relationships with all disciplines.
- Prepares production plans and timelines.
- Develops media briefs and oversees plan development, execution and follow-up.
- Assist in developing advertising strategies and understands research techniques.
- Budget and billing responsibilities.
- Must be able to meet deadlines quickly & effectively
- Always focused on the details, but can see the big picture
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Excellent English, reading & writing skills
- Reimbursement for cost of transportation
- Ability to work from home on occasion
- Part of an awesome tight-knit team
As an Art Director at emmersion, you create and inspire work that is distinctive, effective and truly remarkable.
Applying artistry and craft to strategic insight. You are a skilled storyteller and conceptor with a strong point of view, who knows how to develop and deliver projects from brief to client to consumer, across all existing and emerging platforms, with confidence, intelligence and wit.
– You have a compelling portfolio of distinctive work that spans product, service design and storytelling.
– You have exceptional conceptual, craft and oral communication skills.
– You are fearless, boundlessly creative and relentlessly attentive to details.
– You want to work with good people without the bad egos.
– You have a hands-on approach to the work.
– You want to create truly remarkable, influential and impactful work.
– You think conceptually in full campaigns and individual tactics.
– You are a master of your craft and have an exceptional ability to execute your thoughts.
– You foster progressive thinking and the pushing of boundaries.
– You stimulate professional development and inspiration within the team
Are you a talented designer looking for the right place to grow and contribute your skills to transformational projects with big name consumer brands?
We help our clients create new digital products for commerce, games, travel and entertainment. We optimize their existing platforms, to make them more engaging and more profitable. And we help them unify their customer experience – online, in store, and everywhere else. We need the best and brightest designers and engineers to bring these ideas to life for our clients.
Our UX Designers work with our creative team to produce great designs for native apps and responsive websites. Our UX Designers internalize and extend the visual language and interactive model for each project, taking into consideration not only how it looks but how it works and will be used.
Here is what you will do:
- Transform UX wireframes into high fidelity user-centered design mockups and specification.
- Contribute to the creation, adoption and improvement of design patterns and guidelines and ensure their consistent deployment across various touch points to maintain a strong world-class brand.
- Work closely with product managers, engineers and other team members to identify and plan project requirements and conceptualize ideas.
- Collaborate with our marketing team to ensure the delivery of a brand nurturing design experience.
- Appreciate and offer critical feedback and seek it out in reviews with customers, peers, stakeholders and research.
- 3+ years of experience in this field.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Fearless approach to typography and an intuitive understanding of classical proportion and layout.
- The ability to communicate ideas and designs using nothing more than a pencil and paper (gasp!).
- Solid portfolio that clearly demonstrates design innovation and a refined-yet-irreverent visual sensibility. Background in creating mobile and web applications.
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles, web design best practices, visual trends and emerging web technologies.
- Experience designing for multiple devices and responsive design.
- Excellent organization, communication, interpersonal, and time management skills.
- Enthusiasm for leadership, team management, and mentorship.
- Skilled using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator), Sketch3 and prototyping tools (Marvel, InVision, Edge Reflow).
- You can actually draw on paper.
- You like to talk about your work.
We are seeking to hire a web marketing manager for a full-time position to lead digital marketing projects.
Our ideal candidate would be self-driven, have a propensity for learning and is skilled with an array of online marketing disciplines.
You would be given freedom to explore strategies, run campaigns and provide guidance to the team on project direction. Our projects are primarily focused on digital marketing for B2B businesses, technology companies, non-profits and brands.
We are looking for someone
- Loves working with analytics (Google Analytics or Hubspot)
- Understands B2B lead generation
- Who is a professional digital marketer
- Organized & clear communicator
- Loves working on web or interactive projects
Should have experience with some or all of the following disciplines. If you don’t have experience in a particular discipline, we can provide guidance and training.
- Digital marketing
- Understanding of SEO, social media and content marketing
- Project management
- Google Analytics
- Strong writing skills
- Digital strategy
Intern with us
We recognise that in order to continue to work with the best people that we need to identify great talent early on. We’re always on the look out for dynamic, curious, ideas people from a range of different backgrounds. If you have an opinion (but are not opinionated) then we’d like to hear from you.
We have internships in the following departments: Marketing, video, app development, creative, design and website development.